JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does Galaxy S21 ultra 5G (USA version) support dual sim functionality?

(Topic created: 01-14-2021 04:27 PM)
rsvatsavai
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I see that S21 ultra supports esim (mentioned in the FAQs). Does that mean I can use esim and physical SIM simultaneosuly and have two numbers for my device? I do not want to manually switch between esim and physical sim. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
51 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21

@userHUKIGah0nH , I hate to tell you, but you'll be waiting for a very long time for the update to support esim in the US because the people who bought the S20's, Z Fold 2's, and Note 20's have all been waiting for the same update about a year in some cases and have still not received support for esim. Samsung knew the functionality was not there when they annonced the product but chose to lie on their website about it so they would not lose preorders. Same tactic they have been employing since the S20 released and then they changed the website after the return window for preorders ended. Sneaky huh? Add in the phone is running blazing hot for allot of consumers and this phone release is looking allot like the Note 7 boondongle. I say guard your wallet, don't invest in something that "may come", and get exactly what you want that has the functionality today.

Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

The Samsung Galaxy S21 series eSIM functionality is currently not supported in the US. 

View solution in context