JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does S21 Plus have ability to take moon pics?

(Topic created: 01-29-2021 10:14 AM)
GregWithAnH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I recently purchased (and received) the Galaxy S21 plus and wanted to know if there is a feature that takes amazing features of the moon. I know the S21 Ultra has that feature. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S21
Well, the ultra has a 100x zoom so you can take pictures of things very far away (like the moon). The Plus does not - you can still take photos of the moon but they won't be as close up.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy S21
Well, the ultra has a 100x zoom so you can take pictures of things very far away (like the moon). The Plus does not - you can still take photos of the moon but they won't be as close up.

View solution in context

Options
Galaxy S21
Yes, you should be able to. The moon mode is activated when you zoom in with the scene optimizer activated.
0 Likes
Giorgos7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Has anyone else be having issues with the scene optimizer lately? it worked great at first. but now it doesn't recognize the moon and just looks like a blurry orb
likecookies42
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Yes same boat as you not matter what I do the Samsung camera just gives me a glowing ball.

ZGCAM works a lot better for moon shot but still nothing like Samsung advertising it can do.

0 Likes