JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does anyone know how to get rid of the media output tab in the status bar?

(Topic created: 12-07-2021 11:03 AM)
Sarayaggujh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I dont want my spotify there. I want it to sit on my notifications bar when I'm listening to music so all I have to do is swipe down to change songs I don't want to swipe down and push another button. I want my spotify to display on the notifications bar like it has for the last 6 years. I don't want it in another place

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

I can a cess my music by just swiping down. I don't need to hit the media tab as it's first on my notifications list and stays that way as far as I recall. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
Labgirl01
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I want it back on my lock screen! It's so annoying I hope they fix it soon.
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.