JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Does the S21 Ultra ship with a screen protector in the UK?

(Topic created: 02-11-2021 05:18 AM)
user1kcFmq2Qos
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I like to put a glass screen protector (Whitestone Dome) on my phones as I use them on construction sites.

It looks to me that my Ultra already has a film protector in place? Can anyone confirm please? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I would recommend reaching out to the European Community for this information, the US models do not come with pre-installed screen protectors outside of the standard shipping film.  https://eu.community.samsung.com/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Replies
linfoy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
what does it s cost to join this appt....
0 Likes
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
It does, but I agree with you ! working on a construction site, and the amount of money you spent on the phone, I want the extra protection
betancd
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
It depends on which model / carrier your purchased. Online reviews of the unlocked model show a pre-installed screen protector. The US Tmobile S21 Ultra I purchased did not have one pre installed. I was a little disappointed as there are not many good screen protectors out for the ultra yet.
0 Likes
CalderCay
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
I have an Unlocked Ultra, and no, it does NOT have the thin clear screen protector preinstalled as my previous S10+ Unlocked had.

My wife has an Unlocked S21, and no, it does NOT have the thin clear screen protector preinstalled as her previous S10 Unlocked had.
0 Likes
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Galaxy S21
I will suggest you get a full phone protection case instead of just a screen protector.
0 Likes
Fuzzy John
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21

Received today my AT&T S21 Ultra 5G 256 GB and as far as I can see there is no screen protector under the usual tabbed piece of plastic. My fingernails do not catch anything.

0 Likes
linfoy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
yes i like my 21 .sems like a grate work of art
0 Likes
userzPb814pkOP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Yes, I just bought an ultra and a 21+ and both came with preinstalled screen protector films.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I would recommend reaching out to the European Community for this information, the US models do not come with pre-installed screen protectors outside of the standard shipping film.  https://eu.community.samsung.com/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes