Original topic:

Double Voice-mail notifications

(Topic created: 05-11-2022 09:40 PM)
Dhow937
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Anytime I receive a voice-mail il get 2 exact same notifications and can not get rid of em until voice-mail is checked. Ones not bad but 2 stay on there and its annoying.  How can I fix it?
9 Replies
Dhow937
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Is this a cheat code to stop the duplicate notifications?
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the double voicemail notifications and would be happy to look into this further for you. Next time you experience this symptom, can you please provide me a picture of what you are seeing for double notifications?

0 Likes
Dhow937
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Yeah
0 Likes
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21

Reproduce issue then report to Samsung Members app > Get Help > Error Report

What is the device model number and software version (settings > about phone > software information > build number (last 4 digits)) ?

0 Likes
snyper316
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I keep getting duplicate notifications oh my samsung galaxy s21 ultra 5g since the last update Screenshot_20220626-185257_Samsung Members_864_1656287577.jpg
MoCash
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Also having the same issue

DJDay
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I didn't get any notification for visual voicemail at all for over a week I got a voicemail notification when I missed call and cleared them but they weren't showing up in visual I may have received a notification that my visual voicemail wasn't working once I remember getting one that said something about configuration idk but then worked this time block of not working just said something went wrong idk so just now I messed with it (refreshed) knowing I had voicemail and they all came in at once (over a weeks worth) and they sent like 4/5 separate notifications each **bleep** why?!Screenshot_20220713-235158_Phone_6502_1657781518.jpgScreenshot_20220713-235347_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20220713-235356_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20220713-235309_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
ZaCloud
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

This is happening on my Galaxy Note 10+ as well. Duplicate notifications, as well as two of the same message in Visual Voicemail. My carrier is QLink, who uses T-Mobile networks. (I've heard of a LOT of problems for Samsung users on any carriers that use T-Mobile's towers (as well as the ones they acquired from Sprint). Might be a whole systemic issue there...? Or is this happening on other phone networks too?

Screenshot_20220720-174847_Visual Voicemail.png

0 Likes
Dhow937
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I also had qlink when it was happening now I have trulink which I think uses t-mobile as well but I think it's my s21. This phone had been nothing but problems since I got it from Samsung the beginning of April..another issue is my whole network will drop from 5g full bars to not reading the sim card
0 Likes