Original topic:

Everything Wrong With WHat Samsung S21 Released

(Topic created on: 3/24/21 7:07 AM)
Temigh88
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Samsung Be a leader and not a follower. Stop following APPLE's stupid moves. Your users/ customers choose you Samsung because your are a leader and you do care about your customers. I hope you guys read this and something sinks in. I bought the S20 Ultra last year for me. What came in the box? I got the phone, Screen Protector preinstalled thank you,  cable, charging brick, AKG headphones.  I felt like yeah Im spending $1200 bucks felt good about the purchase. Kinda sad about losing the Aux/3.5 port but I could move on. Now I just bought a S21 Ultra for my son. What I got in the box was the phone and cable for $1200.  Not only did you skimp out you took a major thing away from the phone. You have removed the SD slot. Yes we use it and yes we will use it for years!!! Just because basic people don't use does not mean your tech savvy customers don't use and expect it.  I use my SD card to back up my phone, keep apps on my phone, Songs, photos, and much more.  This must come back if you want to keep customers.  What I expect when I buy a phone from Samsung especially when its the TOP flagship phone is my money's worth.  Samsung you have failed your customers on the S21 series. When your customers get the phone your customers should have everything they need to use your phone that you charge $1200 for. 1. PHONE, 2. SCREEN PROTECTOR, 3. CHARGING CABLE, 4. CHARGING BRICK, 5. HEADPHONES. PLEASE BE A LEADER AND NOT A FOLLOWER. YOU JUST PULLED AN APPLE MOVE WITH THE S21'S AND WE CAUGHT YOU. IT WOULD BE NICE IF EVERYONE WHO BOUGHT AN S21 SERIES PHONE COULD GET A BRICK MAILED TO THEM. $1200 BUCKS WITHOUT A CHARGING BRICK IS A SCAM!

4 Replies
Plantguru
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Tech savvy customers are more than likely a small percentage of the people who own the phone so you're a minority. I believe the average person doesn't need as SD card slot so you can have a terabyte of storage. You can buy the 256 gb version and not sure why you would need more than that unless you have tonsss of apps. There are great cloud services to use so you can store photos and for music, I used to keep flacs and wavs on the phone but there is just no point when the output doesn't match up. Just stream it. Digital files I just now keep on my pc for listening at home when they can be played back on a much better, higher-end audio system.

The phone comes with a screen protector and a charging cable. And let's be real, most people probably have a charging block already laying around the house, multiples if you've been buying Samsung phones for a while.

Companies always follow each other so this trend isn't new at all. What Apple does, Samsung will do and what Samsung does, Apple will do. It's nothing new.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21

If you want to protest these moves from Samsung, there is only one way to do so.  Dont buy their products.  If they do not have good sales after making such a decision, they will not continue this practice, you, however, showed them you support them by buying their device.  It is NOT a scam, as they never said you WOULD get a charging brick, in fact they were very transparent about this decision.  Tech savvy people usually research what they are thinking of buying, instead of buying something blind.  I for one am done buying Samsung devices until the SD card is put back.  I currently own the last flagship Samsung sold with the SD card (The Note20 Ultra).

0 Likes
Chef31684
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Many people do t even use the brick and cable included. They use wireless chargers or other chargers they have already.
Many people also remove the Screen protect that comes with it and either use it without it or put on their own prefered brand.
Again, most people now use Bluetooth headphones or ear Buds. And in attempt to keep the phon thin and light with a hug camera module, they cut the 3.5mm jack.

Also...should have researched what the phone came with and didn't come with before buying.
0 Likes
Temigh88
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I don't don't why they wouldn't. I've used everyone that I have ever received. Using the proper charger is best for the devices health. Samsung is supposed to have high standards. What you get with the S21 ultra is not high standards at all. You don't go buy a new car without tires do you? It's high inconvenience not having a brick included.
0 Likes