Original topic:

Everything gets delayed unless my phone screen is on?

(Topic created: 11-19-2022 11:42 AM)
DugLop
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

It's almost ridiculous almost every single aspect and phase of this phone has an issue and they all started in 2021 with a major Samsung update to this phone it has not been right since then...

The new problem is sometimes everything gets delayed unless I trigger my phone screen to come on, for instance if I use my Samsung pay and I make a payment used to be it would trigger my phone automatically and let me know now it doesn't do that unless I take my phone out of my pocket and manipulate the screen to come on then it lets me know... 
I also have my lights sink with my phone presents awareness so when I'm in a certain vicinity my lights will either come on or turn off sometimes that doesn't work until I actually get in my apartment pull my phone out of my pocket and again maneuver the screen on and suddenly everything does what they're supposed to do...
I am literally so sick of these problems from Samsung I expected a **bleep** of a lot more from you!
And I know it's a Samsung problem because I have a whole different phone, a $30 burner phone with the same apps on it and I have yet to have these problems on that phone so it's none of my apps it's a phone problem and again I didn't have these problems until 2 months after I purchased this phone and there was a major update to it... 
I have reported these problems time and time again and their replies have always been download this app for this download this app for that.. in other words they just suggest putting a Band-Aid on something instead of fixing the problem they created... 

5 Replies
DaleNet
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Have you tried to reset the phone? At a minimum, have you cleared the system cache and repaired your apps? You say you had a major update that started this but have not said you have done anything except reloaded the apps.
0 Likes
userQNsuCVb2hQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
My husband has a lot of the same issues, things just stop working. Even after the phone has done its auto reset overnight. Then he has to do a hard reset right after. It's not the apps it's the phone's update. For some reason I've been fortunate to not have as many issues as a good majority do. When you do contact Samsung their other option to tell you is do a complete reset and start from the beginning. Which means you better have all of your data syned and backed up. That's not a solution. That's again just a bandaid. I did it once and that's all it was.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
No problems. On S21. Love it.
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Only problem I have is the battery drain and overheating, although I already knew why the moment I owned the phone.
I don't have any of the issues you mentioned above, but you can always trade in your device for another brand, and complaining about something that isn't sent in the feedback section of the app won't get you anywhere. The update schedule for this phone is bad enough, but you're just gonna have to wait since that's how it is here.
0 Likes
kaydeann
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
From I bought my Samsung ultra S21 I am unable to download certain app such as my banking app, cashapp and etc. When I tried to download a app "this app isn't available on good play in your region" message is displayedScreenshot_20221119-200849_Google Play Store.jpg