Original topic:

Experiencing issues with most of my apps on my S21+ after the new Android update

(Topic created: 11-27-2021 08:09 AM)
userYJHwThrOxG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

This new Android update is absolute trash! The majority of my apps on my Galaxy S21+ no longer work & about half of them won't even open. I almost missed a flight because my Delta app would no longer work! There are far too many issues to list. If I couid revert to the previous build I would. This is a widespread issue with the S21 family, I've been reading about it all over social media & forums. I have a bug file to share, if admin want to see it.  It's been over a week, FIX IT! I want my phone back!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

5 Replies
Mpapa0677
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Same here! Half of my phone is crippled! I'm sending constant reports back when the apps crash. "ok Google" no longer works so doing anything hands free while driving is no longer a possiblity. Apps open then close. Can't open any links on any social media. I've had Android phones since my Droid X and this has been the worst update I've ever had.
user9m5MBupENZ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Same Here..I Just Allowed the Latest Update on My Samsung S21 5G Now My Forex Trading App disappeared and play store Can't re Install..And I Have Money Tied Up Now Because of This All
Marquise1994
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Y'all are not alone,I can't even use my Pandora nor my banking app!!!! Did u guys try factory resetting y'all's phones??? If not I might try it and I'll let y'all know if that works but that'll suck tho
Mpapa0677
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I called customer service and of course that's the thing they told me to do. I told them I wasn't and they should put out a fix for their screw up. I know I read someone did the reset and it did nothing. I'm not about to wipe everything for it not to work.
userYJHwThrOxG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Is someone going to actually do something about this nonsense @SamsungAl ?! Can we at least get a response on what the current status of fixing it is? This is a big deal, probably 30% or more of my apps won't even load or crashes as soon as it opens / attempts to open. You are providing ZERO solutions to us, aside of clearing cache & factory resets, which I'm not doing because it's a major hassle and it hasn't worked for anyone with any of the S21s.