JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Experiencing website problem

(Topic created: 02-06-2022 05:55 AM)
userZnmPmCCImE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I have Samsung Galaxy S21 and my affiliate site is not working properly on it neither it is showing me my sales graph.  What can be done to solve this issue as I can't afford to buy a new phone?

You are also requested to please check my site and tell me if there is a problem with my site or the problem is with my phone.

Thank you 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
Try different browsers. Anyone involved in website development should be doing that anyway.
It's rare that website issues are "smartphone" related, but a browser issue or the website is not coded correctly.

And yea, I'm not clicking on a random hyperlink from a user with only one post - I'm sure you understand the reasoning behind the opinion.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Barood Khan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I was facing a similar issue, but when I updated my phone version everything was working fine. I suggest you to try the same. 

0 Likes
Barood Khan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Ok, I am going to try that. Thank you for your swift response. 

0 Likes
Barood Khan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Look above. Someone just did. 

0 Likes
Solution
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
Try different browsers. Anyone involved in website development should be doing that anyway.
It's rare that website issues are "smartphone" related, but a browser issue or the website is not coded correctly.

And yea, I'm not clicking on a random hyperlink from a user with only one post - I'm sure you understand the reasoning behind the opinion.