Original topic:

FIX THE ANDROID 11 GESTURES WITH 3RD PARTY LAUNCHER

(Topic created on: 2/7/21 3:19 PM)
userOF560DdRld
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

PLEASE fix the gestures for android 11 with a 3rd party launcher. Every other manufactuer seems to have this solved (i.e Oneplus) The gesture is still completely buggy. Either fix this or give us a vertical scrolling  app drawer in the stock launcher. I feel like this is not that difficult to implement. This would solve actually solve everything.

5 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21

but this is 3rd party launcher issue...? why don't you contact the 3rd party launcher? but im pretty sure they're gonna say this is samsung issue

0 Likes
OziusX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

This is not a 3rd party launcher issue. The 3rd parties have made that clear. Google has also addressed that this is not a Android issue as the OS was patched to fix this. This is specifically a Samsung issue. It appears to be related to baked in functions of touchwiz. I don't see them fixing it as they don't care about anyone using 3rd party launchers. 

MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

What exactly is the issue with the gestures? I personally don't use gestures at all, but I heard good things about 'Fluid Navigation Gestures' in the play store, give that a try.

0 Likes
userOF560DdRld
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I've actually already contacted a 3rd party launcher who attempted the fix and failed because it's samsung's implementation of the gestures. if it wasn't samsung then how can oneplus pull it off?
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes