Original topic:

Fairly upset with samsung

(Topic created: 07-26-2021 05:45 PM)
gman1q23
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I was told today I'd be contacted by a supervisor after calling 3 different times to be the 3 different answers. My phone is within its 1 year warranty and Samsung is refusing to replace my phone as it's defective. For 3 out of the 5 months I've had this phone I've been having data and connectivity issues sometimes my service would completely drop and not reactivate for 5-10 min sometimes longer (roommates use the same carrier and the same phone s21 ultra 5g and still had service). I work as an uber driver so I depend on my phone to work correctly. Why am I paying you guys so much money for a phone yet when it doesn't work like it should yall refuse to replace it. ALL BECAUSE my screen is now cracked so instead this is what they said they have to do. "We will need to fix your screen first before being able to diagnose your connectivity issues" mind you my screen isn't shattered just one corner cracked (quality glass btw NOT) dropped it on my floor board in my car from a foot if that and it cracked my screen. But the meaning of all this is that samsung is trying to squeeze an extra $318 out of me just to warranty out my device. As the consumer if I feel as if my device is not working properly  regardless of physical appearance (cracked today btw) I should be well within my right to fulfill my warranty. I hope a manager or general manager sees this post cause this is absolutely obsured 
2 Replies
linda1962
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I've dropped my phone from maybe 6 inches high and cracked the screen. And it's because there may have been just a very tiny speck of a pebble on the floor. Had no problem getting it fixed for 29.99 cause I bought the extra warranty.
0 Likes
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I have drop my device from 4 to 6 ft high and had no issues, mine is in an otterbox case + I did purchase an extra warranty on mines, for the amount I paid for this device, I didn't want to take any chances my grand daughter love playing on my phone, so I know it going to get drop, also I did put a screen protector on it, so I did protect my investments
0 Likes