Original topic:

Feature Request: Reactive Messaging

(Topic created: 06-03-2021 08:31 PM)
Ash1545
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Lets go Samsung! You need to step up the messaging app ASAP. We need to be able to react to messaging and name group chats. It should not take this long to get these simple features that almost every other phone has! Let's step our game up!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Are you using the Samsung messaging app as your default or Google's? both are next to each other in settings. Just pick the one you want
0 Likes
Ash1545
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I use the Samsung messaging app. But have tried Google. You can only reacted to message if the other person uses Google message also.
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Both parties have to be using the same messages app. That's true. Either both can use Samsung's or Google's. Both have their good or bad qualities. You happen to use Samsung's messages app with your Samsung friends? Samsung has a good app but most of my friends don't own Samsung phones. So it's not a good idea to make all my friends switch to Samsung. Google's messages work with all phones. Google to Google and Samsung's to Samsung's. I'm using Google now on a Samsung phone. Does Samsung messages work with other brands?
0 Likes