JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature request to have the ability to copy an image from gallery to paste to Instagram stories

(Topic created: 03-11-2022 04:44 PM)
PrincessMochi
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21

The ability to copy an image from gallery I paste it to Instagram stories( like iPhone) would definitely be a nice NECESSARY feature to have.

8 Replies
PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
the iPhone can copy/paste drag drop into just about any app not just Instagram.

This feature seems more like something Google would have to implement I think.
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
If the app allows you to paste then you can copy any pic from Gallery by going to the 3 dot menu and then and "Copy to Clipboard."
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
PrincessMochi
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I did that, I got a link(no image)
0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Galaxy S21

i use the clipboard all the time and get the picture copied.  What kind of a link did you get as "Copy to Clipboard doesnt create a link.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
PrincessMochi
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I got it now, thanks 😊 🙏🏽
0 Likes
PrincessMochi
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
The problem was I didn't save it to the gallery 1st
0 Likes
rvmeush
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I am trying to copy a Gallery image to the clipboard, but the 3 dot menu doesn't have a "copy to clipboard" option.   I am using an S20 FE with Andoid 13 installed and UI 5.0.

Is there some option I can enable to allow copying images to the clipboard?   Alternatively, is there some optional Galaxy utility that will provide a copy-to-clipboard option?

0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Galaxy S21
Great!

Bill
---
0 Likes