Original topic:

Features missing

(Topic created on: 4/30/21 8:21 AM)
user3R8UHKPJYU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Just switched from a Google Pixel 3 to the Samsung Galaxy S21 and missing features that the Pixel has.  I would appreciate it if someone could tell me if they are available and how to set them.

Auto-Enable DND on Event (ie.. scheduled calendar meetings)

It appears to be a PIXEL feature, and a nice one at that. When I have scheduled meetings it would automatically put my phone into DND mode for the meeting duration and then automatically turn it off when the meeting concluded. Another feature I am looking for is the ability to dismiss (turn off) upcoming alarms for the Alarm Clock up to 2 hours in advance of the alarm time. I think this is another feature of the PIXEL. Samsung CLOCK app does not show the option until it is 5 minutes before the alarm goes off. Pretty useless.  I found that others have suggested installing the PIXEL Clock app which does allow to dismiss on the S21 but if the alarm does happen to go off and the phone is locked it does not allow you to turn off the alarm without unlocking the phone.  I have all pop-up notifications enabled for both the Samsung Clock and the Pixel Clock.

2 Replies
Grma
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Have you looked in your settings.. notifications .. do not disturb?
0 Likes
user3R8UHKPJYU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Not looking for the DND feature.  I am looking for features within DND.

0 Likes