Original topic:

FedEx Galaxy S21 delivery / Samsung FedEx account number

(Topic created on: 2/7/21 4:34 PM)
Manolo_Cardoso
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi, I purchased a Galaxy S21 at Samsung on-line store and the delivery was made by FedEx. I need the proof of delivery detailed with the signature of the person who received it. But FedEx requires that the sender's nine-digit FedEx account number be entered. I need to know what Samsung FedEx account number is. Does anyone know what this number is, or does it know of any Samsung e-mail addresses to which I can send this request? Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
9 Replies
dougsteward
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
so you made a purchase from samsung and they sent it to you via fedex......I am assuming that you didn't infact receive it....I don't think you need samsungs acct number but rather a pro number for that shipment....never bought from samsung but usually that information is provided at time of payment...should be on your digital receipt
0 Likes
Manolo_Cardoso
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Thanks Dougsteward, but I have the order number and also the tracking number, but to get the proof of delivery detailed with the signature of the person who received it I need the Samsung FedEx account number as you can see below.

FedEx request proof of delivery.jpg

0 Likes
dougsteward
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
weird...I track packages from multiple carriers at work and never seen that....also like it was sent freight vs ltl
0 Likes
Manolo_Cardoso
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Yeah, it seems to me that it's something from FedEx: https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/

0 Likes
GZ2fold
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Go find the FedEx dispatch center where the trucks pickup the packages to drop off and if no one is present to receive it they will drop it back off there before the driver goes home. You can pick up the package from this center within three days and if not they may send it back to the shipper
0 Likes
Manolo_Cardoso
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Thanks GZ2fold, but I need the proof of delivery detailed with the signature of the person who received it. For this I need the Samsung FedEx account number as you can see above.

0 Likes
userzfQ0qiTOqw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Due to covid fedex isnt getting signatures i think.

I got my s21 today and they gave it to my little sister who is like 12 without asking for anything or saying anything.

0 Likes
Manolo_Cardoso
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Thanks userzfQ0qiTOqw, I'm concerned to know that FedEx is working that way. This is really worrying! 

0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

You can try calling eCommerce at 1-855-726-8721 directly, but this information is not typically given out. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes