JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Frequently dropped calls

(Topic created: 03-23-2021 07:45 AM)
Langhua626389
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Frequently dropped when I calls. How to deal with it?

7 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
Contact your carrier's Support
0 Likes
Langhua626389
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
will try it
0 Likes
Plantguru
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
This is a common issue with the s21 so you are not alone. I've spoken to my carrier, Tmobile, and everything is fine on their end. It's definitely a bug that needs to be ironed out between the two companies (TMo and Samsung) because something isn't working as intended. I have the same issue as you, my wife, and other people on this forum have mentioned the same problem.

The best thing to do is submit an error report through this app so Samsung is constantly made aware of the problem. This will hopefully help us get a fix sooner than later.
Langhua626389
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Carrier's said nothing wrong. Did not solve the problem.
0 Likes
userB0n9VOryO4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I just switch from Samsung Galaxy 7 (old and cracked) to a brand new "shinny" S21. My "old reliable" NEVER dropped a call. The brand new S21 did for EVERY call over  ~7 minutes, since I got a week ago. Today, in a business call it dropped 5 TIMES! I have At&t. The cell signal is poor, but I use WiFi calling and NEVER had a problem before.  Is the problem with At&t or Samsung S21, or both? Where should I

start???

Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

I can definitely understand how frustrating this is! Here are several troubleshooting steps and tips that may help. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001240

If you are experiencing network service issues with calling, SMS or MMS messages, network signals, mobile data, or hotspots after resetting the device, you will need to contact your carrier.

If you complete all of the troubleshooting and are not having issues with the network, such as mobile data, texting, etc., then it would be recommended to have the phone evaluated by a certified technician. You can use the following link to find a list of service centers in he U.S. that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/ or by contacting customer support at 1-800-726-7864.

For assistance outside the U.S., please use this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Give this link a try: samsung.com/latin_en/support/mobile-devices/how-to-report-error-using-samsung-members-app/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes