JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S21 Missing from order

(Topic created: 03-01-2021 06:10 PM)
userYZiHMdgwhY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I pre-ordered a Galaxy S21 in January with included Galaxy Buds+ and the Galaxy Smart Tag. When I received my shipment, only the Galaxy Smart tag and Galaxy Buds+ were packaged. I didn't receive my phone. It was literally not in the box. I am very frustrated. I have a claim pending with FedEx and Samsung has told me to file a police report. I simply do not understand how this happens, it seems like the phone was never shipped to me in the first place. Also, to make matters worse, what am I supposed to tell police for this report? That Samsung or FedEx lost my brand new phone?

This is beyond frustrating. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
StephanieNikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

You will need to continue with our eCommerce team as they are the only team that handles online order issues. They can be reached at 1-855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
userLNFBECP7bJ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
not surprised. my order didn't have anything in it but the phone and I had to call and have them resend everything. they tried blaming the winter storms, but I don't know how that prevented them from packing the boxes correctly....
Solution
StephanieNikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

You will need to continue with our eCommerce team as they are the only team that handles online order issues. They can be reached at 1-855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes