JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S21 Ultra Carrier Compatibilities Question

(Topic created on: 2/5/21 10:26 AM)
HeadachePuppy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Does the new Galaxy S21 Ultra (unlocked) support both mmWave 5g and sub6 5g?

0 Likes
4 Replies
evolut
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
they will come up with the uw mmwave and the 5G , I truly doubt that anytime soon will it be both on same chip , for now is what it is , I will not bother personally with uw mmwave because their coverage is really really bad , depending were you live , I mean walk 5 ft and bye mmwave ,
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

The S21 Ultra (unlocked and carrier versions) supports both the sub-6GHz and mmWave types of 5G, meaning that it will work with all the various 5G networks in the United States (T-Mobile has rolled out a sub-6GHz 5G network, while AT&T and Verizon have focused on mmWave roll-out).

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

usercCN9xDBOwB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi.. Can someone please tell me if unlocked US version of galaxy s21 (6.2 inches) is compatible with Verizon mmwave and wifi calling. Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Apologies, for more specific compatibilities with your Carrier's services you will need to speak with them directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes