JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S21 Ultra giving severe radiation

(Topic created: 09-01-2021 09:34 AM)
Rohit1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
The radiation is so severe that it's burning my thighs.
6 Replies
EzraRothschild
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S21
WHAA how :(( hope ur fine and doing well
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
The phone running hot isn't the same as radiation. Make sure you don't have a random app that is staying opened causing your CPU to heat up.
0 Likes
Rohit1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks. I do not have any radiation app. But even when I hold the phone away I can still get the burning sensation on thighs..
0 Likes
userCDOgSH5OzG
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Do you mean is overheating?

what is the exact model, carrier and software version? 

You could submit a report using Samsung members app. 

Software version: Settings> about phone > software information (last 4 digits of Software version build)

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

I definitely understand how concerning this is. I would like to have our specialty team look into this for you. Please send a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the phone:
IMEI number of the phone:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello @Rohit1, I just wanted to follow up to see if you are still in need of assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes