JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy S21 delivery

(Topic created: 08-27-2021 08:58 AM)
userIGiZp1R7tz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Ordered a Galaxy S21 on 7/8/2021. Initial delivery date was early August. Delivery keeps getting pushed out. Latest delivery shows 10/13/2021. That's over 3 months! What is going on? Has anyone else experienced this kind of delay?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJace
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello there, for all questions regarding shipping or purchasing you would need to speak directly with our E-commerce team. They can be reached via phone 1-855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

5 Replies
userA8RSMUElIw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

I'm experiencing it too. My expected delivery date went from September 8th to the 21st, and now to October 4th. I was told by a customer service rep that they experienced "high demand" and that's why my order is delayed. This is a possibility, but why are people who ordered the brand new flip3 or fold3 getting them early? Especially if they received higher demand for those phones than the S21 line. Although I love Samsung phones, I'm extremely disappointed in the way Samsung is handling this situation. I'm honestly contemplating buying a completely different brand, because I have an old Galaxy S7 and I can't wait forever.   

Solution
SamsungJace
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello there, for all questions regarding shipping or purchasing you would need to speak directly with our E-commerce team. They can be reached via phone 1-855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

userA8RSMUElIw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

So, I shouldn't have been using the 'order support' option at the bottom of the Samsung webpage?

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

While that options is available, the best means to get this resolved would be my calling because you can actually speak with an agent directly.  

0 Likes
userA8RSMUElIw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I tried calling, and it was impossible to understand the agent. The sound quality on his end was horrible.
0 Likes