JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Themes/AODs not loading in Galaxy Store

(Topic created: 08-25-2021 07:35 PM)
userCRAoVI5p4P
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
When I click on a theme or AOD to download or purchase the screen is blank and I just get the spinning circle. Is there a known issue or is there something wrong with my phone. Apps work fine, just not themes and AODs

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userCRAoVI5p4P
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I cleared the cache and it worked

View solution in context

5 Replies
ISAIASHERNANDEZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Same problem here, did you find a solution?
0 Likes
Solution
userCRAoVI5p4P
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I cleared the cache and it worked

View solution in context

SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Fantastic!  We're glad that you're up and running!  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
BrattySarah
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm having the same issue but I downloaded a new app and disabled it and deleted and now nothing on my themes will work
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this after downloading a new app. What application was it? Did you try clearing the cache on the Galaxy Store? Having trouble with unresponsive apps? It may be time to give them a good spring cleaning. Don't worry, you don't have to uninstall the app or reset your phone. Instead, clear the app's cache or data. When you do this, any problematic files or bugs in the app will be deleted. You can also use your phone's Device Care features to limit background apps and help your battery last longer. Try these steps: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/

Additionally, you can try wiping your cache partition on the device with these steps:

Warning Performing a wipe cache partition removes any temporary files that may be causing an issue with the device. All personal files and settings are not affected by this option.

1. Ensure the device is powered off.
    Note If the device is unresponsive/frozen, press and hold the Power button (located on the upper-left edge) for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up button (located on the upper-left edge) and the Home button (located at the bottom in the middle).
  3. While continuing to hold the Home and Volume Up buttons, press and hold the Power button (located on the right edge) until "RECOVERY BOOTING" appears in the upper left then release all buttons.
  4. Select wipe cache partition.
    Note Utilize the Volume Up/Down buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.
  5. Select reboot system now.
    Note Option is highlighted, utilize the Power button to select.

Finally, if all else fails, you can try running your device in Safe Mode and see if a third-party application is to blame. The guide to Safe Mode is here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Please let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes