JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy s21 ultra Spen

(Topic created on: 1/15/21 6:14 AM)
This-is-me
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
This is for thos that ordered S21ultra and/or own a note device. The galaxy tab s7+ pen is on sale in the shop samsung app. For s21ultra basic no bluetooth spen $40. For galaxy tab s7+ with all spen special functions $25 and its avaiable today. 
I bought it primarily for my n20ultra because I don't really like the needle thin slot spen. Just a suggestion for anyone looking for options. 
Just recieved it and it enchanceS the note experience. Plus it come with extra pin tips and tip tweezers missing from the Note package

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
This-is-me
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm just pointing out the s7+ bluetooth spen normal $59.99 on sale $29.99 01/15/2021.
It's better feel and more comfortable than regular note spen. Plus it will work on s21 spen enabled device. Just pointing out saving some money thats all.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21
From what I've read, it will work but won't have Bluetooth connectivity until Samsung creates the app for it later this year.
0 Likes
Solution
This-is-me
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I'm just pointing out the s7+ bluetooth spen normal $59.99 on sale $29.99 01/15/2021.
It's better feel and more comfortable than regular note spen. Plus it will work on s21 spen enabled device. Just pointing out saving some money thats all.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks, I pre-ordered the S21 ultra and became very interested in your post, so I researched to see it would be fully functional on the S21 ultra. What I found out was, the S7+ spen will work, but with limitations. When Samsung releases the pro spen, the S21 ultra will have full functionality with it.
I am and was not questioning you, as I feel this is an opportunity to grab a full functional spen at a great price, and for that I thank you for the heads-up. I will be ordering one.
What I posted is just information to those who might be thinking it will fully work out of the box.

I, without researching ahead of time, ordered the basic spen Samsung is offering, 39.99.
0 Likes
userumxuXoZgNg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
My S pen for S21 Ultra had no extra nibs in the package. does anyone know who I can talk to about that?
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Currently these are not available on samsung.com directly. You are welcome to check with www.samsungparts.com or any third party retailers. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes