Original topic:

Gallery to OneDrive Account

(Topic created: 07-11-2021 10:33 AM)
userS9SEqOHUOf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

My phone is now syncing to a onedrive account based on my Google email.  I already have a Office365 Home account that has 1TB storage.  I cannot seem to be able to change the account sync is using.  How can I do this?

5 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the same question on a tab s7 plus.
0 Likes
Grma
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Have you tried.. settings>accounts and backup> click on each account and either turn on or off the account for syncing?
0 Likes
uservvA4dzntez
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the same problem as UserS9SEqOHUDf, what app do I use to direct the Samsung Cliud vacuum to an existing OneDrive accnt? Thank you.
0 Likes
Grma
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Same answer as above.. settings>accounts and backup>...etc.. if you want your back up to go to your existing one drive account.. you have to turn it on.. and can do it from here
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Just guessing but try using the same email address for both Samsung.com and the 1TB Onedrive account. I would delete the free one drive from my phone and you may need to use a different email address than what you have for Samsung and free Onedrive.

Alternatively you can try adding that 1TB account and just sync the photos leaving the free account for the other stuff, contacts etc.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes