Original topic:

Gallery update Remaster

(Topic created: 05-07-2021 06:36 PM)
userHOpZpv2Q3k
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Just updated my gallery to the newest version with the remaster update.  Downloaded and installed it, verified newest version but when pulling up a photo and the remaster option isn't available or showing up. I Downloaded the update to the newest version via the Samsung store.
Anyone having this issue 
10 Replies
derekp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
You have to click the 3 little lines on the bottom left corner of your screen when you're in gallery then click suggestions and it shows you remastered photos
0 Likes
Jackbo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
My phone is only making suggestions and won't allow me to remaster any photos I choose. Some people claim they can choose any photo but I havnt been able to do that.
0 Likes
usery08CxI35OA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I am having the same issue. Remaster option is not available except for a limited number of pictures under suggestions.
0 Likes
siriusbratprnc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Same problem 😕 , only random pic in suggestions are available for remaster ( note 20 ultra )
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

If you're running one U.I. 3.1 the option is available if you press the 3 vertical dots.  .

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userCPOGi2OZs6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

My friend just got her new phone last weekend, she updated to the U.I.3.1 and she does not have the remaster picture option when she presses the 3 dots. Is there something she needs to do? I got my new phone 2 weeks ago and I have it on mine.

0 Likes
SammyFanBoi21
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Do you know when unlocked note 20 ultra phones in the US will get gallery update that includes the "remaster" feature? My app is up to date and the last time samsung updates the app on the galaxy store was back in May 10th
0 Likes
SammyFanBoi21
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the note 20 ultra unlocked (snapdragon) and my gallery app doesn't include a remaster feature on the 3 dots option button. No updates too. Gallery app says it's up to date
0 Likes
siriusbratprnc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
This is exactly what everyone is talking about... the most recent update added the feature... its supposed to be able to be done manually... but I guess this is the quality Samsung offers
0 Likes