mine works as designed.. where are you getting the notifications from? DND mode turns on automatically when the priority mode turns on
submit an error report on members app if it continues to not work
Samsung Members app > + Button > Error report
Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the notifications not coming through as expected and would be happy to look into this further for you. Have you tried clearing the cache for the launcher? Go to settings > apps > tap on the 3 dots in the top right corner > tap on show system app > tap on game laucher > tap on force stop > tap on storage > then tap on clear cache
Have you tried wiping the cache partition for you device? The system cache partition stores temporary system data. It's supposed to allow the system to access apps more quickly and efficiently, but sometimes things get cluttered and outdated, so a periodic cache clearing can help make the system run more smoothly. Give these steps a try:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Side key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
- Press Side key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Side key to select.
- When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Side key to restart the device.
Have you had a software update to your device recently?
How long have you been experiencing these symptom?
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.