Original topic:

Google assistant

(Topic created: 06-28-2021 04:57 AM)
Ellin
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Having a problem since yesterday, I've checked all settings and re did my voice, but the Google assistant will not open anymore when I say, hey Google or ok Google, when I swipe on the screen it opens and while wearing my buds plus and long press it opens, any suggestions?
6 Replies
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I set up Google assistant and I don't swipe a screen. While wearing my Bluetooth headphones I will press the assistant button and say " hey Google, what time is it? And the voice I chose tells me the time and I also have it set up to give me any notifications if there are any. He'll say" you have no notifications right now" or read me my notifications. You need an assistant button turned on in my headphones which is always in my case. And soon, you won't have to say " hey Google" just ask "what time is it".
0 Likes
Ellin
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I get that, it's working when I wear my buds but not when I just have the phone next to me without the Bluetooth in my ear, it always worked save it just stopped, only works with my buds in my ear
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I never tried the assistant with my phone's speaker only. I just tried it but my volume was off but it printed my question and answered it. It won't talk to me just print my question and the assistant's answer without sound. I will need to work on that. Ok I tried with media and it talked to my handset by answering my question. I don't know why yours isn't working properly
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Isn't swiping a Samsung messages method to talk to assistant? I use Google messages and for some reason I don't have to swipe the screen. Even a little microphone pop's up.
0 Likes
Ellin
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Ty
0 Likes
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

clear cache and data for google assistant