Original topic:

Google assistant.

(Topic created: 11-08-2021 09:18 PM)
1suprem0
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I know this is samsung app but I don't know if it's my s21 ultra but googles "hey google" feature keeps turning off even after I set up my voice. I even turned off bixby and activated Google as my assistant. Still turns off within a day of turning the feature on. 
11 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21
Have you tried checking the comment thread for the Google Assistant in Google Play. Other people may have posted about your issue there.
0 Likes
1suprem0
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I did.. and nothing happened. That's why I posted here. Idk if it's the phone turning it off cause I have setting on etc. Appreciate you time tho
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
I actually found a post addressing your issue. I include some screenshots of what I found.Screenshot_20211109-010455_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211109-010506_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211109-010532_Chrome.jpg
1suprem0
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
See I did all of that and it still turns off within a day or so. I like to keep everything up todate and clean I always clear out my caches daily. I appreciate your help 🤝🏻
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks!
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
This is a little buggy issue that is not just attacking Google Assistant also this very same thing is happening for do not disturb in Play Store and in your settings here's the catch you have to have both of them exactly the same way to settings have to be absolutely perfect there are bugs and both of those I'm still experiencing them in the beta phone that I'm testing now yeah it's it **bleep** the good news are a Samsung developers I am a developer Android and other Engineers read this stuff out loud and we take it to heart that's why we need beta testers on all platforms
1suprem0
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks. I appreciate your time and info🤝🏻
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21

for some reason this 'hey google' issue has come and gone for quite a long time now... I think it was Google's issue then and now... Best best is to directly contact Google about the issue, or submit error report to Samsung members after reproducing the issue so that they can take a look and either fix or share with Google accordingly.

please share your device's model number, software version thanks.

1suprem0
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I didn't even know you could sumbit an official error report. I thought you just post it on the forum lol. I just submitted my report.Thank you for your time 🤝🏻
0 Likes