JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Having issues with making and receiving calls on my Galaxy S21

(Topic created: 10-25-2021 02:56 PM)
Erikcr21
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Does anybody have problems to make calls or not-receiving calls on Galaxy S21?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21

contact the carrier first, if they can't help then submit error report to Samsung Members after the issue is reproduced.

What software version is the phone on?

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Replies
SocalRagamuffin
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
None here, call your provider
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
Try installing Google carrier services, which sometimes fixes carrier issues
Jynx4u
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes! Texts too! I can be looking at my phone and never see texts or calls come..later I get notified, or more often see when i open phone or texts.
clarabell
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes . I did a few times but it has been good lately how ever I don't use the actual phone that much
0 Likes
Solution
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21

contact the carrier first, if they can't help then submit error report to Samsung Members after the issue is reproduced.

What software version is the phone on?

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
So it could be a few things doing this. One wifi calling being on could do this, ever since they did the wifi calling optimization bull **bleep** this has been a issue. If your wifi calling is on and your phone decided it was best to prefer cellular over wifi your calls and messages won't send or receive. But also I have noticed the inconsistent signal fluctuations on cellular and sometimes even the complete loss of service has started to become a issue. I have bought Samsung devices ever since I had the note 4 and I have had no problems but since I got my note 20 ultra 5g I have had problems with loss of service or signal fluctuation. I am getting frustrated with it now. Or when I have almost full 5g but every time I open chrome or YouTube it says no internet connection. And the auto switching wifi calling preference optimization bull has not been helpful on top of it. I have been frustrated with this device ever since I got it. It's been one thing after another. I have been having issues with wifi calling, signal fluctuations, no signal issues, screen mirroring through Samsung smart things ( Grey screen), touch screen inconsistencies, Bluetooth issues, charging port moisture issues, apps crashing, problems with the auto switching between 5g and 4g and good data signal until I go to use data than I completely loose signal. That among other things like voice to text **bleep** now, it can't understand what is being said and has a problem with punctuation being spelt out instead of adding the punctuation. Also has a problem with delayed text or no text displaying when using speak to text. Among other issues and I have tried countless options or settings to no avail.
Erikcr21
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I have that problem on text messages with my past s10e. I never have it with s21 at This moment. Im just get frustrated with my call issues
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
Does it show you have service when you have these issues?
0 Likes
Erikcr21
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Nope, still have 5G/LTE when that happens
0 Likes