Original topic:

Help Google Messages..

(Topic created: 06-14-2021 09:29 PM)
eugeneoneal8
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Guys can someone please tell me how to get Chat Features working in Google Messages. I've tried everything and nothing. Please help I have S21 Ultra 5g on at&t. 
6 Replies
eugeneoneal8
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
So let me get this straight. Don't use wifi? Can't use cellular network neither? How factual is this information?
0 Likes
Qkaye
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
In the settings option in Google message it was literally the 1st thing up there maybe its automatically activated now. You're not going to see that big of a difference it's just the way it works is what's new. And I believe features like longer text messages see if someone reads your message they can see if you're typing back kind of like I message
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Google messages is not a real good long chat app. It's your phone's text app too. You want to chat? Go to the Google store and download messenger. It's part of the Facebook app but if you don't want Facebook you can download a stand alone chat messenger. Comes with a video camera too if you want to see the person you're chatting with.
0 Likes
Datboylou
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Turn of wifi and make sure chat features are on. But chat features won't work unless the person your using is using a RCS messaging app like Google or Samsung messages. After chat features are activated you can turn wifi back on
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
Just so you'll know, Google messages is taking over Samsung messages. Apparently Samsung decided to send their message app to Google. Google will also get a new interface and other updates.
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21

download carrier services from the play store and try it again

0 Likes