Original topic:

Help, Samsung Wallet Quick Access missing Membership Tab - Solved

(Topic created: 11-07-2022 06:29 PM)
Rnx3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Hello, 

I was hoping someone could help with this bug I am running into with my S21. The wallet app is missing the membership tab that usually appears in the mid top right of the quick access menu.Yes I do have the setting checked for it in the app for the "membership on lock screen". I have also reinstalled the app twice and it is still missing. This issue only recently started happening this past week or so. Before that I was using my membership from the lockscreen every morning with no issues. Also if I was to press the spot where the "membership" text use to be, my screen would brighten up as if it was working. Any help or ideas?

Thanks

-Update

Solved the issue, please find my solution below. 

Thanks
4 Replies
enseniame
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Ayuda
0 Likes
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the same experience. Wallet is becoming increasingly LESS useful. Memberships are gone from Quick Access and there's no way to add them back. Also, Bixby can't be used to request an item either. If you say "In Samsung Wallet, use my YMCA card," nothing happens. Useless.
And this is on a Fold4, so it's an app problem.
Rnx3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Hey fellow user, I figured out the solution. By temporarily adding a payment card to the default on the quick access, this allowed me to then add my membership card as well. This also made the membership tab reappear again. I guess this whole issue must be a bug because I never needed to add a payment card as a default before. Hope this helps
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
It does! Thank you!
0 Likes