Original topic:

Help me choose: S21 or Note 20?

(Topic created on: 2/7/21 6:15 AM)
GuiltyByDesign
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I am a month away from upgrading my phone and having made a decision between these two options yet. Current owners, please tell me your thoughts!
8 Replies
Floydfans
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I just got the S21 Ultra it's perfect Samsung did it !!! the camera absolutely incredible... but if you like to use the pen often you can going wrong with both phones !!
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
always Note series
TheGalaxy
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Note series are beyond smartphone. they are tools
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

hello @GuiltyByDesign 

Both phones are great options, and I would say to look at how you would be using your phone most often. I currently have the Note 20 Ultra and it's a great phone. I would say that if you would be doing work things with your phone, the Note 20 Ultra is made to help you be productive.

The new S21 Ultra is an awesome phone. They've improved every aspect of the phone. If you are a photo person, like me, this would be the better of the 2 options to get. They have improved the camera system on the S21 Ultra even more over the Note 20 Ultra. The S21 Ultra also has a larger battery, at 5000mAh it will last you longer through the day over the Note.

If you currently have a Samsung device, you could get great trade in credit towards a new phone if you purchase directly through Samsung. I only purchase my phones directly through Samsung now because of the great trade in prices they give. And they usually give promotional credits as well, so check out samsung.com when you're ready to make the upgrade!

*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!
mnentertainment
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the Note 20 Ultra and I love all the features, speed and amazing camera. My wife has the S21+, it's slightly more refined than the Note, even faster processing and a slightly better camera setup. My only issues with the S21 is lack of expandable memory and no charging brick in the box. If these are not features you'll miss get the S21...
Options
Galaxy S21
Go for the Note series. Samsung stripped SD card support, mst communications capability, headphone jack, charger, and headphones from the S21 to make it more like an iPhone than a premium phone.
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@userRondQU1tdu that's hilarious, because my S21 Ultra sure seems premium to me. 

Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
the Note series does not have a headphone jack, doesn't come with headphones and didn't come with a charging brick either. On the S21 Ultra, SD slot was taken away, and that might be a big deal for some people, but most don't go through that much storage before upgrading phones, and there are cloud storage options that most people utilize so makes the SD card slot not as important to most people. I actually like using my SD card for additional storage, but again, for the average person, they don't need it. And now that most places take NFC payments, MST isn't needed for the average person. I preferred Samsung Pay in the beginning when it was first released, but now I have switched to GPay as it's faster/easier to use over Samsung pay.

And to say the S21 Ultra is not a premium phone is crazy, it's definitely premium and worth it.
*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!
0 Likes