Original topic:

Help remove orange screen recording notification found in the notification panel.

(Topic created: 04-15-2022 02:08 PM)
usermxMbUsKH8R
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

My 15 year old son who is on the spectrum has recently gotten into recording the games he plays on his Galaxy s21. He uses his phone with no notifications or anything that takes up extra space on his screen as he easily upset by things like these for reasons most won't understand.  Is there anything that can be possibly done to remove this notification? He is willing to root and/or download things if needed. In this picture it is the orange notification that looks like, but is not, the chrome cast notification. I promised him I would figure something out, that may be getting him an older android that does not have this feature. galaxy s8.jpg

0 Likes
4 Replies
Wassim
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
The orange notification mean the phone is connected to your TV once you disable your wifi it will go
0 Likes
usermxMbUsKH8R
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

In this case it has nothing to do with the TV or any other devices it could be connected to, it indicates screen recording only.

0 Likes
Wassim
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
If you drop the notification down long press on any notification and you can silent it and it's not going to show anymore
0 Likes
usermxMbUsKH8R
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Unfortunately, this notification cannot be removed by this method. It is very stubborn and I am becoming certain I can't get rid of it. 

0 Likes