Original topic:

Hotspot/tethering won't activate in connection settings

(Topic created: 11-11-2022 09:30 PM)
Depot32
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Have a plan that includes hotspot/ tethering.  Used on current s21 once .now it won't activate in connection  settings 

4 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21

Try these methods.

• Turn on and off the Airplane Mode.
  • Reset Network Settings.
  • Turn off Data Saver Mode.
  • Turn off Power Saving Mode.
  • Update your phone OS version.
  • Restart your phone.

0 Likes
mdw22
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
That's way too complicated that's like shooting at the moon. Just pull down like you're gonna do notifications and you'll see the quick panel layout and it's one of the tile buttons it says mobile hotspot click it
0 Likes
Cunninglinguist
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
After entering the card details into Samsung wallet ; then attempting to use it from home to pay for a premium app, It wouldn't complete the purchase over WiFi because it wanted me to put the back of my phone to the reader device. Of course this won't happen as I'm not purchasing anything from a retail location, just trying to pay for the download from within my place of residence.
0 Likes
Cunninglinguist
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
After loading my card details into my Samsung wallet, I attempted to use it to pay for an item that I had downloaded. It would not complete the transaction over my WiFi connection because it asked me to place the back of my phone near the reader, which was not going to happen due to my being in my place of residence and not a retail location. So the purchase was not completed! Wow, how different is it from just manually entering the card information into a phone directly to make any online purchase?
0 Likes