Original topic:

How can I print from Samsung Notes?

(Topic created: 03-07-2024 04:20 AM)
abcdefg6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

How can I print out my Samsung notes? There is no available icon for printing. Will Samsung ever fix this problem?

9 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21

open the particular note you want to print > tap the top three dots at the top right of the screen > scroll down to the bottom > tap on Share > select PDF > select Print

abcdefg6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I want to print out all my notes. I don't want to print them individually. What a waste of paper. Is there any way to print all my notes at one time?
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21

couldn't say. I've never wanted to do that. 

0 Likes
abcdefg6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Apparently, Samsung doesn't have the answer for that either. Thank you for your response.
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@abcdefg6 The process mentioned by @notforhire creates a PDF. There are many ways to combine multiple PDFs into one file for actual printing. This is much more efficient and paper saving than having a print available at the All notes level which could print items that you don't need/want printed. 

abcdefg6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Can you please share how I could do this. Thank you
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21

perform a quick Google search "combine multiple PDFs" and a number of options will present.

abcdefg6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you. I'll give it a go!
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@abcdefg6 The easiest way is probably to use Samsung Notes. Once you have your PDFs, open a new note in Samsung Notes. Click on Insert -> PDF and select the PDFs that you want to combine.