Original topic:

How can I unlock my phone

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 07:52 PM)
useroZb4Nz11eZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Hello, I want to unlock my cell phone, I tried through the phone company and no luck, they say they can not find my phone, and I bought it from the samsung website choosing the option of the phone company. I appreciate your help in advance.
10 Replies
bkmelas
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
The phone is only unlocked by the company that sold you the phone.
0 Likes
useroZb4Nz11eZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes, I know, the situation is that I bought the phone through samsung.com and selected the phone company, nothing is due and when I went to the phone company they tell me they can not unlock it, it does not appear in their system and when you want to unlock as the tutorials say a code 132 appears.
0 Likes
bkmelas
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
In that case keep bothering Samsung until they unlock it
markitaliah
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Head over to the samsung store or see 3rd parties who can unlock it
DanG92263
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21
Your carrier has to provide you with the unlock code. What do you mean they can't find your phone? I assume they're charging you to use their services.

With most major carriers you go to their website, put in your IMEI and they send you the unlock code.
Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
I had an LG phone some years ago and my carrier (t-mobile) said the same thing. So I contacted T-Force via Facebook and told them that I bought the phone from the LG's website directly. So contact them and tell them where you bought your phone.

0 Likes
Oxford
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
This is exactly why you should buy an unlocked phone.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
I bought a t mobile version of the s 22 ultra from Samsung actually it was a trade in for my s 21 ultra it was locked to t mobile the 22 but called t mobile explained to I wanted my phone unlocked and where I bought it from and they unlocked it .. it took them like week to get back to me they had confirm they fully paid off the phone from Samsung and get they unlock information
0 Likes
userP7BLZUn0cc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
If you bought the phone from Samsung it is unlocked. Why do you think your phone is carrier locked? Can you confirm that your device model number contains U1 at the end instead of U