Original topic:

How can I use my Verizon Samsung S21 Plus in Turkey?

(Topic created: 01-31-2024 11:32 AM)
sonerturkgs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi there i bought a phone from Dubai ... Was writing İnterntaional Verison but  when i come back to my country Turkey and put Turkish sim card i understood the device is from Verizon Carrier and Locked ..so how i can unlock it?

0 Likes
7 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Only way to get it unlocked is too contact Verizon and they may unlock it but most of the time you will need to pay the device completely off before the carrier will unlock the devices 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
sonerturkgs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

thank you..but problem is ..i cant get any contact with them ... on their internet site you should register but from my country thye dont accept ..and also i have a bill that i bought that phone but by third part seller...why do i need to pay again?

0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

If you paid for the device from another seller other than Verizon you would still need to contact Verizon I would suggest contacting the closes Customer service provider you can and see what they say 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
sonerturkgs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

i think i just need a mail adress from them to write ..because call from my country or register to their own page i cant

0 Likes
Loyd Koon
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
He is needing to contact Verizon USA. They will be the ones to do the unlock. AFAIK Verizon hasn't made it into the land across the ocean. You will need to get the 1-800 number for customer service and directly have the call escalated to a supervisor or higher. Sorry but that is the only way.
0 Likes
sonerturkgs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

thank you .. but its the main problem then to reach them from my country Turkey... i saw on youtube by German Carriers by mail so many people solve problems  but verizon has nearly no chance

0 Likes
Loyd Koon
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Sometimes you may be able to get Samsung to lift the region lock. I'd check that avenue out before I'd worry about verizon.
0 Likes