JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I delete all emails at once?

(Topic created: 06-14-2021 02:29 PM)
1960becky
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I would like to know how to delete all email at the same time?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

The ability to select all or batch process through checkboxes is dependent upon your email client. For example, my gmail account I do not have a "select all" option, I can only check box one by one. However, my outlook account I can both check box and select all. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Tankerz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Same here I have thousands of them I would love to delete all instead of one by one.great question
Adaboy
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
Open email select one mail by long pressing on it then 3 dots right top corner. You will see select all the delete them.
Options
Galaxy S21
You can delete as much email as you want. If you click select all. You may have to scroll down a little to get more emails in the select all task20210614_181218_114858.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21

The ability to select all or batch process through checkboxes is dependent upon your email client. For example, my gmail account I do not have a "select all" option, I can only check box one by one. However, my outlook account I can both check box and select all. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.