JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I send direct messages on the Samsung Members app?

(Topic created: 03-23-2021 12:44 AM)
LadyREDD73
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

How do I send direct messages on Samsung members?🤔

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Update to the latest Members app and then click on the user that you want to message and you will see an option for "Direct Message"

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

4 Replies
Feyisola
Cosmic Ray
Options
You cant
0 Likes
Feyisola
Cosmic Ray
Options
You actually can.. What you need to do is update your Samsung members app. The new update comes with an option to send direct message to people. Please try out this solution and let me knw if it works for you
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

Update to the latest Members app and then click on the user that you want to message and you will see an option for "Direct Message"

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
jacksrr
Astronaut
Options
Can some one send me a direct message so I can figure it out
0 Likes