Original topic:

How to add ring tones and notifications to texts and phone calls that are personal from my music?

(Topic created: 06-12-2021 06:04 AM)
user1LIpOsixao
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Hi there,

Have a Samsung 21 plus. Was an Apple 6 phone user. Made change two weeks ago. Cannot get any help on how to personalise ringtones and notifications using my music or tones?

There has to be a simple way to do this? I've tried everything. I've managed to get notification sounds but only from Contacts and down the bottom, but now it doesn't even come up with my music/tones, it comes up with an SMS app that is from play store.  I'de say part of the phone initially. I want my own tones.

Can someone please help me. Also, ringtones for six people then a generic one for everyone else, but want my music, not the tones on the phone already.

Thanking you and looking forward to being able to do this tomorrow if possible?

A massive move coming from iphone 6. I am also disabled neurologically and any advise needs to be written very clearly please. Thanking everyone in advance.

Belinda

3 Replies
TR3Xx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I have many friends and family that have the same issue.

So, look for setting ether in the apps or from the top... then look for notification sounds. Once you are in the notification sounds setting there will be a [+] in the upper right corner. From there you'll be able to customize and add your own sounds.
Options
Galaxy S21
Or you can check galaxy store or google for ringtones and notifications And zedge works good.i use zedge for ringtones n notifications🤗
0 Likes
VAStacey
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes, very surprised that I couldn't add a contact directly from a recent call...I had to somehow remember the number then add a contact in contacts app.
0 Likes