Original topic:

How to change the media output

(Topic created: 11-29-2022 08:22 PM)
JC11
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
For the past two days, I haven't been able to hear threw my speaker. Then I checked the media output button and it said headset. Why can't I change it to speaker or phone? How do I change it?

5 Replies
PippenSelassie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Maybe just try and restart your phone. Ir fixes issues most of the time. Just an idea.
0 Likes
JC11
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I've done that 3 times, any other ideas?
0 Likes
JAJWatt
Halo
Options
Galaxy S21
Maybe that specific app is able to change the media output by opening a song and seeing if it's able to change output.
0 Likes
NeonX89
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I want to tease the typo it probably doesn't work seeing that you threw it lol.

Ok jokes aside when you slide down the notification shade there should be a (media output).

It will only show what's connected. Take off / turn off the headphones it will go through the phone speakers.

Make sure if what you have is connected and powered on.

You can Re-pair Bluetooth/connectivity if needed and it should show up. (If powered on to do so)

If it refuses then maybe you need to clear the sound cloud app it probably needs permissions enabled or glitchedScreenshot_20221129_235407_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20221130_000311_SoundCloud.jpg
0 Likes
JC11
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I always mix up threw and through lmao, anyways I did all of that and it didn't work. I've decided to give up for now. I'll figure it out one day.
0 Likes