JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to delete un wanted files

(Topic created: 05-16-2021 09:10 AM)
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
Can anyone recommend an app that will allow me to delete unused or unneeded documents and is easy to understand and use?
0 Likes
11 Replies
Djinn311
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I personally use File Manager from the play store, created by Xiaomi.. its strait forward and breaks it down to documents/music/apks/ect...
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you, it's just called file manager?
Djinn311
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes.. looks like this...

Screenshot_20210516-085857_Google Play Store.jpg

0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Or the included "My Files" in the app drawer.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
I don't see that, I'm trying to delete a bunch of downloads and I can't seem to figure out how and I read tons of bad reviews of some of the apps
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

swipe up from the home screen to open the app drawer.  At the top in the search box type "file".  there should be a file manager installed, it was called My Files on my Ultra

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks going to look
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
All that came up was"my files"which I looked at before but saw no options for deleting
0 Likes