I try so many app, but it is not work.
thank you
9 Replies
Solution
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
call recording has been disabled on the OS level. The only way to do it is to put your call on speaker while recording

Please follow all community guidelines before posting

View solution in context

Joelovedog
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
not good......
MjStar
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Why is call recording disabled!?!
I'm switching phones! I need call recording for my protection!
none of the apps record 2nd party?
it's legal in my state! WHY?
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Disabled on the OS level means that the Android OS (Or Google) has decided to change this. You are welcome to reach out to them to provide your feedback. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
MjStar
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
How?
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for following up. I would recommend reaching out to Google to provide feedback about further Android update features.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
MjStar
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
why does it say Astronaut by my name?
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Astronaut is the ranking system for our members and the level of involvement in the community.

0 Likes
user49Pr8KMlm8
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
I think Google wants people buy their pixel phones. And that has call recording option.
0 Likes