JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I have a question

(Topic created: 08-09-2021 10:19 AM)
Rogue74
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Okay so you know when you swipe at the top of your phone and you see the dark mode, do not disturb, and all the other stuff like airplane mode? Yeah so, whenever I'm on my phone it swipes down by itself and it kind of bothers me because it does this alot and It will get stuck and I can't press any buttons because it won't work I just have to wait until im able to press a button then I press the back button and it goes away again but how do I stop it from doing that? My phone is a Galaxy A21 btw. 
9 Replies
Robbl007
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
no worries
Rogue74
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Okaay thank you but its still doing it lol 🤷‍:female_sign:
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how the screen reacting on its own could be frustrating. I would recommend testing your device in safe mode. If your phone is misbehaving, it's possible that a third-party app is causing the issue. To figure out what app is acting funny, you can use the Safe Mode feature. In Safe Mode, your phone won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identify and remove the app that may be causing the problem. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Rogue74
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank You I appreciate you letting me know. I will make sure to try put the link and I will let you guys know if it works. 🤗🤗
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

You're welcome. Please keep me posted if you need any further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Rogue74
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Will do 🥰
0 Likes
Rogue74
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank You Samsung! It worked. I look forward to seeing you again. 🥰🥰
0 Likes