JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I will be appreciated if

(Topic created on: 6/5/21 10:34 PM)
usergObajzjveV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I wanna say Hi to everyone work in Samsung company because I love this company so much so I wish guys the next phone which is Galaxy S22 ultra is gonna be flat panel so I love this phone but I will be So happy if this phone coming in flat screen so please guys and lot of people  Like it flat screen so be where weather be polite and let me know if this phone coming at flats panel or not Thank you for everyone working in Samsung company  And I think Samsung they can do very easily

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate the support! Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
SamsungGill
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate the support! Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

usergObajzjveV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you
0 Likes