JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

INCREDIBLY STUPID ordering policies..

(Topic created on: 3/26/21 10:43 AM)
userQXiGXYNtWx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

This has GOT to be the most asinine order system I have ever seen.

I ordered a new S21+ several weeks ago.  Within days, it had overheated.  I went to Support and asked them for an exchange.  They said they couldn't do that, and that I would have to RETURN the phone and order a new one.  OK, dumb, but doable.  I asked about my trade-in and the coupon credits I had had on my order.  I was told that, once the new phone was delivered and the return received, that I would get a credit on my account for the return and the coupon, and that I should reach out to them to get that done.  So I ordered a second phone, and initiated a return for the old one.  Went through set up and transfer of apps and such again, pairing with all my gadgets, etc.,. 

Today I get an email saying that my trade-in had been processed and that the phone was being returned to me.  When I went to chat support to inquire, they told me that they could do nothing, and that the thing to do would be to return my phone and order a THIRD phone, using my trade-in phone to get the credit. 

What sort of stupidity is this?  Why can't one of the largest consumer electronics companies in the world do better than this?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes