For those having bug issues after updating to One UI 5.0 (Android 13), if you haven't already done so, please try to clear the phone cache and run the repair apps option thru recovery mode.
To get to recovery mode:
- Turn off phone
- Once off, hold down volume up and power buttons simultaneously
- When Samsung logo appears, release power button BUT KEEP HOLDING VOLUME UP until the recovery menu appears
- Use volume buttons to navigate down to clear cache (NOT CLEAR DATA/ FACTORY RESET)
- Use power button to select.
**I personally do this 3 times**
- Run the repair apps option and your device will restart.
This usually fixes bugs after updates. NOT GUARANTEED, but worth trying!
LMK if this has helped you!