JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

If I buy the S21 off the European website will it work in the United States?

(Topic created on: 1/24/21 11:06 AM)
broccoliandsand
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Basically I was to trade in my phone for it but the US website doesn't accept my phone as a trade in. The European one does though. If I buy the phone off of there will it work here? I use metro pcs if that matters. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

You would need to know the model information and speak with your carrier regarding whether the model you're purchasing is compatible with their cell towers and networks. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Eyayo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Most likely your order will be canceled
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

You would need to know the model information and speak with your carrier regarding whether the model you're purchasing is compatible with their cell towers and networks. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
broccoliandsand
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
how would I get the model information? its the s21
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

You would get this from your order, Typically the models are  SM-G991, SM-G996, or SM-G998 depending on whether you've ordered the S21, S21+ or S21 Ultra (In order as listed). 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
id go for a different brand tbh. ive been with samsung for over a decade but enough is enough. one ui 3 blows and now so does my note 20 ultra
0 Likes
userybRWzXuqVu
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
if it's metro it will work since all unlocked phones are compatible with tmobile it will with metro
0 Likes