Original topic:

In coming calls are goin str8 to voicemail

(Topic created: 06-12-2021 07:42 AM)
dmcgluen57
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Hey everyone. I'm having issues with my phone sending certain calls to voicemail. I have the Samsung 21 Ultra.  Has anyone else been having these type issues...and if so what did u do...thanks for any help I receive. 
0 Likes
3 Replies
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
This is not a Samsung issue. Phones, emails, voicemails, vvm need to be addressed with your carrier. Samsung doesn't have a carrier. You have to bring your own. Contact your carrier for this issue or contact Samsung. The only time my phone opened up in voicemail was because I installed a phone blocker. The blocker sent their spam call directly into my voicemail. The only way out of that is I had visual voicemail and could see who was calling me. I would then delete the call without having to listen to it.
0 Likes
Shonabear29
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
Don't listen to the last response. It's Samsung. I got the same phone and if you look through the community a lot of us from different carriers are having the same issue.
0 Likes
dmcgluen57
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
I got the issue resolved...att my phone carrier has an app that blocks unknown numbers or number the app doesn't recognize. I had to go into the store and they took care of the issue.
0 Likes