Original topic:

Included Charging Cord

(Topic created: 06-14-2021 07:38 PM)
Agonal
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

I've had my new S 21+ for a couple months now.  I switched from a decade or more of iPhone. My son owns an S 10 and really likes it. My initial disappointment with the product is what everyone else is complaining about (no charger, earbuds, SD card slot, phone jack). My specific complaint is the included charger cord. It would be nice to have a USB A to USB C cord. I don't have anything USB C. So I had to buy a USB C charging block X2, USB C car charger,  USB A to USB C cable to connect to my computer, Bluetooth earbuds, two extra USB c cables for car and bedroom.

For a $1049.99 phone from AT&T, I think Samsung really cheaped out on the accessories in the name of profit. Samsung transferred the cost on to the consumer. Whatever the excuse/explanation Samsung gives, never forget it's about the money/profit. If Samsung really thought it was about consumer choice, Samsung would be offering their accessories at a significant discount to Samsung customers.

2 Replies
userpvFg5UXGlu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Mmm
0 Likes
userThT9Z0ihcf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Samsung used to be great but they have turned into JUNK with the new S21 Ultra! The pay feature doesn't work at most of the places it used to work. Now the messages are coming in or going out half the time. The 5G is a joke! My Note 10+ was faster, worked on all pay devices, and did not have no service spots (live in Houston!) and does not let me use roaming!

0 Likes