JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Instant Credit if Ordered through Provider (Verizon)

(Topic created on: 1/26/21 12:18 PM)
ZeroCoolHackers
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Can I get the instant credit from Samsung if I ordered my device from my provider (Verizon) and if so, how do I go about claiming it? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ZeroCoolHackers
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Just wanted to report back that I did indeed get the credit for $200, just checked out of my shopping cart with the new stuff. It took a few days to approve and process but worked like a charm.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S21
I would order thru Samsung, and they will offer you a finance option thru your carrier, and this way you get the best deal as of right now
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@Patriot1776JG wrote:
I would order thru Samsung, and they will offer you a finance option thru your carrier, and this way you get the best deal as of right now

I dissagree.  It all depends on what you have to trade in.

The Samsung deal is only possibly better f you have one of the very limited number of phones to trade it.  I've seen reports here of people getting less than the 700$ for their phone.

For an upgrade, Verizon gives you $600 for about 50 different phones, and not "up to" it's $600.  I traded in a $120 Moto that I purchased from Verizon and I got $600.  That phone was not elegable through Samsung so through Samsung my phone would have cost $1379 instead of $779

You get the same Samsung accessory credit although you cant claim it until you receive your phone.

And right now, Verizon is offering $250 + $100 trade in an a Galaxy Watch3.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
ZeroCoolHackers
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Okay, so I can claim the credit once the device arrives?

I ordered it back on 1/16, it's supposed to be here 1/28, per FedEx. When I ordered it, I was offered the $600 credit for my s9+, so I ordered that and a Galaxy Watch 3, with $250 off, seemed like a pretty great deal.

I guess my main question is, will I still be able to get the accessory credit even though I ordered through the Verizon promo? That really takes this deal from great to fantastic! 

0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

Yes, it should show up in the Galaxy store on your new device.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

At leasty that is my hope based on what I've read because I did the same thing.

Bill
---
Solution
ZeroCoolHackers
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Just wanted to report back that I did indeed get the credit for $200, just checked out of my shopping cart with the new stuff. It took a few days to approve and process but worked like a charm.

View solution in context

0 Likes